As an Official Partner for several Tier 1 Visa Endorsement Bodies, we have a list of pre-approved idea concepts, which Endorsing Bodies believe have the potential to be further developed with suitable foreign entrepreneurs.
These core concepts come direct from the Endorsement Bodies, who are seeking to expand their interests in these particular areas. The "right" candidate should have the relevant expertise and qualification, as well as have the capacity to further contribute and improve on these base ideas, drawing from their work experience and knowledge.
Ultimately, the applicant will need to execute the business plan and be able to demonstrate their skills during an interview with the Endorsing Body and the Home Office.
We match Foreign Investors with Pre-Approved Endorsement Visa Ideas
As these ideas have already been successfully pre-screened, potential foreign co-founders will only need to meet three key criteria:
1) Their background needs to match the business idea and we therefore need to see a copy of their detailed CV/resume;
2) They are prepared to immediately invest, starting from £150,000 GBP; and
3) They are "visa ready" i.e. they meet all the requirements of the visa, such as English language, maintenance etc.
Latest Summary of the Pre-Approved Business Ideas*
Currently, the industries that we are actively seeking foreign investors and entrepreneurs are as follow:
- Property Management: Mobile Application business virtualising check-ins and streamlining management in the short-term rental sector, increasing profit margins for hosts whilst reducing contact risks associated with face to face check-ins;
- Healthcare: Mobile Application that will interconnect with a platform allowing users to contribute health data for personalised outcomes research and more importantly, inform the value/benefits of care/interventions received to inform outcome-based pricing agreements.
- Education: An innovative educational business that offers online and face to face short course programmes that are delivered by an expert team of instructors, many of whom are affiliated with Oxbridge graduates.
- Food and Beverage: App-based solution for restaurants, cafes and bars - and for their local and international customers that offers a multifunctional digital solution for businesses serving tourists, and for businesses addressing current hygiene customer interaction concerns.
- Tourism & Travel : Adventure/travel concept with a difference. Seeking applicants with travel, sales, marketing background with a passion for adventure;
- Time Management App: designed for employers of remote workers/individuals. Seeking applicants with management background, C-level or decision-making experience;
- Business Development and Sales App: Pitch Deck App - seeking applicants who have any sales, business development or marketing experience;
- Fashion Industry: seeking applicants with a belief in sustainability, preferably from the fashion world, degree in design, fashion, retail or e-commerce;
- Finance and Advisory App: seeking applicants who have experience in finance, property and tech related innovators would bring a lot of value to the business;
- Stocks, Currencies and Crypto Trading Platform: seeking applicants who have experience in the stock market, trading on exchanges (stocks or crypto), ETFs etc.;
- Human Resource: seeking applicants who have experience in HR, AI, tech, marketing;
All these ideas are potentially highly scalable, innovative, and backed by at least one of the UK’s leading startup accelerators that mentors the founders through innovation grants, patentability and IP protection, and multiple funding rounds.
*This list is regularly updated so do come back often to see what latest industries we are currently seeking.
If you are a foreign investor or entrepreneur seeking to obtain an endorsement letter and have the relevant experience in one of the above-industries, access to funds from £150,000 (GBP) and is "visa-ready", then please contact us today!
Pre-Approved UK Visa Business Ideas