If you are researching into how to write a Start Up Visa, Innovator Visa or UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Business Plan, then you are looking in the right place!
As experienced business plan writers, in order for your Innovator Visa, Start Up Visa or Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Application to the UK to stand the best possible chance at the UK Home Office, British Embassy or British Consulate, our specialist UK Visa plan writers have gathered all our years of financial and immigration experience to give you a general plan writing guide that sets out the basic components to your business plan.
For a bespoke and tailored business plan that is both commercially viable and compliant under the UK Immigration Rules, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do all the necessary market research and analysis as part of the service, as well as allowing you/your immigration solicitors or immigration lawyers a chance to provide us with any reasonable changes/amendments as part of the fixed fee service.
In your UK Visa Business Plan, it is important that you watch closely to the “key components”. This is so that you are mindful of the strict UK Immigration Rules and show you will meet the requirements when you come for a Start Up Visa, Innovator Visa, Sole Representative or Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa:
The Key Components for the new Start Up Visa and Innovator Visa:
1) Getting your business endorsed by a "trusted Home Office partner" or "trusted Home Office organisation";
2) Ensuring your business is Innovative;
3) Ensuring your business is Viable; and
4) Ensuring your business is scalable.
Depending on which visa category applies to you, you may also need to do the following:
- Investing £200,000/or £50,000/or the relevant amount in the first three years;
- Hiring two permanent British staff for at least 12 months in the first three years;
- Registering your company in the first 6 months; and
- Providing a detailed financial forecast for the first five years.
Furthermore, it is important to ensure your business plan should include the following:
- Advice on how to get your business plan endorsed
- Ensuring you meet the Innovation Requirement
- Ensuring you meet the Viability Requirement
- Ensuring you meet the Scalability Requirement
- Executive Summary
- Keys to Success
- Company Summary
- Company Ownership
- Market Analysis Summary
- Market Segmentation
- Competition and Buying Patterns
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Forecast (monthly/yearly)
- Management Summary
- Personnel plan
- Start-up funding
- Break-even Analysis
- Profit and Loss projection
- Cash Flow Forecast
Now, some of this may seem quite technical as often, it can be – however we will be happy to explain anything in the plan that you may not be familiar with, for example:
-What is “break-even”? - How do you calculate “profit and loss”? - What is a “cash flow forecast”?
It is important to know these basic terminologies as the Immigration Officer may ask you such questions at your Visa Interview.
In many instances, our business plans are so robust, thorough and informative that Immigration Officers have been satisfied with our UK Visa Business Plans and decide not to interview the applicant at all!
Nevertheless, it is always good to be prepared and as part of the service, we send our clients a List of Potential Visa Interview Questions upon request, just to ensure they are as confident and as well-prepared as possible.
Our team of expert UK Visa Plan Writers will be delighted to assist you with your UK Visa Business Plan matters.
Industries we can assist with include:
- Mobile Applications - AI and Tech start ups - Hotels - Restaurants/Takeaways/Supermarkets; - IT Consultancies; - Recruitment Consultancies; - Import/Export Companies; - Interior/Exterior Designers; - Industrial Factories; - Construction & Manufacturing Companies; - Concierge Services; - Spas & Salons; - Art galleries and many, many more.
Start Up Visa, Innovator Visa and Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Refusals
If your UK visa application has been refused because the business plan you had originally submitted was insufficient, please contact us urgently as we may be able to help by providing you with an impartial and expert opinion to assist your Administrative Review, Appeal or Judicial Review application.
Alternatively, we can assist you with any amendments and improvements to your previous business plan, otherwise it may be worth drafting a completely new document.
We can even assist you with looking into looking to get your business plan endorsed by a recognised organisation!
For further information on how we can assist you, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing about your business!